The "Taille à Genettes" is a cottage of Froichapelle, a peaceful village of the Hainaut province.
The housing, fully arranged in 2011, stands in a 19th Century stone barn, and has full modern comfort, while preserving its rural soul.
It is adjacent to an authentic farmhouse with a garden and a small grove, at your disposal.
The « Taille à Genettes » is located a few hundred meters from Ravel. It is closed to many woods and in the intersection of attractions ( Eau d'Heure Lakes), cultural sites ( Ville de Chimay) and natural areas ( Lac de Virelles).
DescriptionThis cottage is for 2 to 5 people.
- First floor
- Separate entrance
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Second floor : large room (60 m²) including:
- Living room with sofa bed, wood stove, TV, DVD player and radio
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen ( dishwasher, oven, microwave, hotplates, coffee machine, "senseo" …)
- Second living room with a sofa bed
- Large bathroom with a shower and a bath (balneo)
- Storeroom (with washing machine)
- Large bedroom with a bed for 2 persons
- Sheets to bring
- Bed, park and chair for baby
- Electric heating and wood stove (with wood supplied)
- Mechanical ventilation double flow associated with a Canadian well
- Living area :113 m²
- One pet allowed
- No smoking
- Barbecue available
- Dead end street